Fancy a glass of something chilled? At the end of the working week, or when friends drop in unexpectedly, it’s great to have a bottle of chilled wine on hand. And, it’s not just sparkling wine, white wine or rosé that benefits from being served ice cold. White port and dry sherry should also be served chilled. Modern indoor climates controlled by central heating also mean that reds can benefit from being cooled before serving. The Siemens IQ700 wine cooler stocked by EKCO is the must have kitchen appliance for those who love to entertain. The IQ700 wine cooler by Siemens gives you:
- The ideal temperature storage for both red and white wines through independently controlled storage areas
- Racks of space with 14 bottle shelves holding a total of 98 bottles so you will always find a home for those bargain bin-ends
- UV resistant glass door to protect your wine from harmful rays
- Bright LED fridge light so you can easily find the right wine for the occasion
- Telescopic rails which slide out to give you easy access to the wine of your choice
More wine, less space!
For those who love to entertain but don’t have either a wine cellar or the space to house a Siemens IQ700 the Neff K3670X0GB is the perfect answer. This under the counter wine cooler boasts enough storage space for 32 bottles of wine stored on wooden slatted shelves, easy temperature control and a super cool facility for rapid chilling so you’ll be able to have your favourite wine just when you want it. For further details on the Siemens IQ700 wine cooler or indeed any other appliance from Siemens or Neff call EKCO’s kitchen designers on 01506 857 007. They’ll be happy to help.